Thursday, January 20, 2011

two finals done.

this week, I studied for finals. I stayed up till midnight, got headaches, drank sweat tea, blasted X ray Spex, and ate unhealthy amounts of Pot Noodle every night.

today as my last science class. the final was relatively easy. I'm going to miss that class, oddly, more so than probably all the other classes. it's a shame I think my teacher hates me. The vibes, shall we say, around the school were interesting. Afterwards I sat in the cafeteria with someone in my class, and we flipped through our geometry binders like that was an affective way of studying. most people had nothing that block either so they kind of huddled around declaring how everything was so ridiculously easy, regardless of actual levels of difficulty involved. figuring I didn't want to study for some two hours or eat cafeteria food, I went home and watched Mitchell and Webb.




HAHAHA fantastic, right? Yes!

Also I had a gym final. I know, a gym final. We did that thing were you wrap up eggs and throw them off something. Two idiots in my group were playing catch with it. A few minutes before we were due to present, boy in group shook the package by his ear, declared he heard nothing. probably due to falling on the floor during their stupid game, no doubt. I will reiterate that I will not miss gym class. I will miss my clan of three other people cause they're cool but the other girls are endlessly bitchy(I mean this when I say it--I'm cutting down of my usage of this word). I didn't half mind the teacher until yesterday. "I'm going to miss this class" she said, opening the door to the locker room "you're all really amazing girls.". I walked by to get my bag. "Except some of you are quite quiet" she said, smiling at me. oh, it's the "although" that ruins everything. shy/introverted/whatever people can be amazing too. if the cat got my tongue, it also took all the loud people's brains, I am sure. That's one way to ruin someone's reputation in my eyes.

I spent so long on science I'm sure to do badly in geo. I already did 2/3 of my Spanish, got 100% in reading, and a good 90% I would guess in speaking. Listening has a tiny point value, and writing is just tenses and having payed some minimal amount of attention this year. I'm nearly 100% grade average in that class, I can't be bothered either way. Gonna spend like five hours studying math today. I probs won't miss that class either. I made friends with this really loud, obnoxious girl who doesn't try at all. It's all a facade I'm sure. Kinda Ke$ha-like, minus the blue lipstick. I might miss her.

also I might see Ke$ha if Ticketmaster hadn't majorly fucked up on me. gee, thanks. But I guess there's still hope. Maybe? I don't know. I am SERIOUSLY pissed off about the whole thing, which I am not going into.

possibility of snow day tomorrow, which is good and bad. ruins my four day weekend but gives me study time. monday off, no finals. most people are going back to our old middle schools. I'm not--i think I'd sooner stab myself.

I'm starting to feel nostalgic about this half year being over, but it's probably the cause of my developed sugar addiction(no joke) and my not having eating anything with the substance in it in a while. also, I'm tired. and stressed, duh. my overwhelming sentimentality is a story for when there is no studying to be done. also, I'm tempting fate by saying this is my first winter where I'm not seriously unhappy since 5th grade. but it has to be said.

Anyway, good bye.

1 comment:

  1. I don't comment here as much as I should but the sheer brilliance of your musical taste has forced me to do so.

    1) X-RAY SPEX. My life, my love.
    2) You're seeing Ke$ha?! You'll have to describe that in detail, 'cause I'm sure it'll be one hell of an interesting experience. Also, I envy you for it.

    ReplyDelete