Sunday, January 16, 2011

tim minchin, you genius you.

The video with the Spanish translations is of better quality than the one without.

also, I can't stop listening to this...total Tim Minchin phase, yep. this one will probably last about a week or two, I would guess. I go around my house mumbling stuff in a really bad country accent and wondering if I could ever be as good a pianist as him. witty lyrics too, no?

in a similar vain, today I went to a Borders at the mall, and raped their Christian section with copies of the Selfish Gene and a series of books that says rude words in various foreign language. fuck yeah atheism is fun. by far the most entertaining bandwagon of the last century.

also I finally found Lucky by Alice Sebold, which I've only been looking for for about an eternity. I'm slowly reading about four books at the moment. don't have the time, either.

yesterday I kept telling myself I'd study for most of the day, then my mother presented me with a DVD collection of The Thick Of It, then I was in a Harry Potter mood, then I wanted to watch a Louis Theroux doc. Replace each of these things with a list of crappy soap operas, and this would be normal 14-year old behavior four days before finals. unlike most 14 year olds, I seem to feel guilt over the most ridiculous things, such as not studying. Eventually I told myself "I said I was going to study today, I'm GOING to study today". 'today' wasn't really 'today' because this was at one in the morning. did I study? Yes I did.

I mulled over a Kills CD in FYE, because they're super duper awesome. new album soon, please. then I had pizza at Bertuccis. should go to the mall more. need more clothes.

I took the Meyer Briggs personality test again for no reason whatsoever, since I haven't for like two years. In 7th grade I was this sort of angsty ball of perpetual misanthropy and I was hoping I'd changed but no, not at all. I'm still this narcissistic soulless 'mastermind'(not accurate). just thought you should know.

tomorrow; wake up, study, sleep. you already knew that! I'm guessing it's a morning of Spanish verbs, atoms, sound waves, and shapes, an afternoon of verb conjugations, atoms, and area/volume, then an evening of shit loads of Spanish, sound waves/heat/atoms/panic, and geometric proofs. plus loads of Tired Pony and the Sleigh Bells. I love Tired Pony and Sleigh Bells.

that is all, my friends. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment