Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow.

I should be studying for a geometry test. I should be losing my mind over finals. I should, really, be having a snow day. nearly 500 schools aren't having school tomorrow, and mine is as of now, not one of them. considering this is a 'blizzard warning' I'm hoping for an announcement tomorrow morning, but regardless, oh how I wish I could waste the night away, watching DVDs and eating pear yoghurts like I do most of my life.

stuff that has happened since I was last here

- I had a beautifully slow weekend
- I had a Peep Show Addict relapse and started planning my wedding to Mark Corrigan(totally healthy behavior there...)
- I listened to loads of lo-fi folk
- I quoted 'Religious Songs' by Withered Hand whenever possible, regardless of situation
- I started wanting, very desperately, to dress like Alison Mosshart from the Kills
- I started counting down the hours until Tim Minchin's first major US TV appearance(26 left.)
- I started trying to fit the word 'milieu' into everyday conversation, and tried my best to replace the word 'discography' with the word 'oeuvre'.
- I got obsessed with KenKen.
- I separated myself from school more than I normally do.

que sera sera.

TWO HOUR LATER UPDATE

Snow day, woohoo! Crappy music on the local channel to prove it. should've watched a movie or something--instead what do I do? if it involved Peep Show, you're correct. well, to be technical I was wondering where the best place to buy Stalingrad is. but, y'know, same thing. no really it is.

this is a pathetic post, but there we go. It's midnight on a Tuesday--this feels fucking amazing. to the british DVDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment