Friday, January 14, 2011

Sooo.

so what happened with the star signs thing? I payed no attention to the actual thing, only what I am now. Was a Taurus, now an Aries. I look at Aries so called personality traits I'm like, what the fuck, I'm not an Aries. I wanna be a Taurus again. I don't suppose you care but there we go.

It is the week before finals and all hell has broken loose, at least in my head. I keep telling myself I'm going to study but I don't which is stupid then I get stressed, then I worry I'm thinking about finals too much, then I get stressed some more, and then I probably sleep. UGH. stupid finals. I got my schedule today--science 1st block thursday, gym 4th block thursday, geometry 1st block friday, spanish 4th block friday. I was gonna have my gym final(you might at this point be going "uh, gym final?!. I wholeheartedly agree.) on Wednesday but it got moved. I could've eaten out for lunch, got out of school by 10:30. Also in my experience, my brain(stress part plus, uh, science-doing part) need a rest after any science test. or something. functioning life for a whole day after a science final is not possible.

then of course geo and spanish, ugh. I have to do bits of the Spanish final through the week, but the main part is on that one day. I have to memorize the answers to 35 questions this weekend. and, geometry, whilst the easiest by a long way, is probably just enough to send me over the edge. funny, right?

But I'm looking forward to a long weekend. Then I got the next Monday+Tuesday off and the new semester starts Wednesday. Finally got my messed up schedule right. Art, health, environmental science, world civ, and english, for some reason I'm excited. Is it just me or is this year the fastest year ever? Nearly half way through already. and we're halfway through january aren't I supposed to be so melodramatic this time of year? what is going on? I actually like winter this year(where did that come from)--soooo excitied for February. snow and darkness and Peter Doherty, hell yes. just need to get through this damn week.

HEY GUESS WHAT. Tim Minchin(have I mentioned my plans for a polygamic--is that a word?*--marriage with Tim Minchin, Mark Corrigan, and Matt Bellamy? No? Should do that some time) was on some rubbish-y late night talk show that no one in their right mind watches, this week. Tim's trying qat this 'breaking America' thing. this was his US TV debut. I reeeeaaally hopes he makes it here. Inflatable You seemed to go down well--shame he won't get away with much more. He's perfecting his skill of avoiding bear cans being thrown at his head, at this very moment,and then he'll be ready and we'll have forgotten all about Russel Brand by 2010. can't. wait.

I'm supposed to be writing stuff for spanish, therefore this is a post of nothingness. in review of my last few days

- there was a bomb threat at school.
- I have come to the realisation that I must live with at least one obsession at a time. good? bad?
- Tim Minchin has an ironic Jesus door hanging. yes, that's right, an IRONIC JESUS DOOR HANGING. A hugr picture of Jesus, several square feet. Actually I'm not really sure what it is, but oh my god, where did he get it, I must have it now, I literally died of amazement when I saw he had those. can't wait to confuse my parents with that come my birthday.
- I have a science test on Tuesday for no reason whatsoever. not to be melodramatic(psh, when have I ever done that?) but I think I may actually be dead before finals come around.
- bat for lashes is brilliant.
- if someone says you will have a double snow day, don't trust them.
- I have a B- in Science and I think I already died a bit.
- I have about a 103% in Spanish which leaves me thoroughly confused.
- Note; don't get into fashion logs. you will never escape.

that is about it I'm afraid. back to the madness. bye.

*whether this is a word or not, I just found out the term for women marrying multiple men is in fact 'polyandry'. you learn something every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment