Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Have A Spanish Quiz Tomorrow.

hi.


And I have a Science test Friday. Dear Impulse; please start making sincerely. Sincerely, me.



As for Spanish it doesn't matter one bit if I study, I'm screwed. it is a VERBAL quiz. I can do written stuff easily. I actually love writing for Spanish and that's actually just one part of my growing love for languages, but talking out loud I cannot do. Spanish accents are impossible. I mean, impossEEbleh. Plus, people talk too fast. I can understand if given five seconds to mull it over. We're supposed to learn fifteen questions and their answers, but it's 8:30 and I do not have time for all that. Oh shoot.





Today I had the easiest Geometry quiz of the year. Guess what; it included proofs. And I prevailed regardless. it rocks because proofs have finally stopped sucking.



It's very saddening that i don't have time to actually put my heart into my blogs anymore. The only downside of high school, right there. They suck your soul out of you but in a way that means everything else seems totally fine. Maybe I will get used to it. But I had to reshcedule my guitar lesson to Monday and I had a slight panic that day because I was SO close to having to redo my entire geometry project, and I had a ton of random homework yesterday, and I had piano today and so much studying. Jesus Christ. I'm so tired. Whenever I read lately I nearly fall asleep no matter how good the book is.



Dear NME; Two updates of Ten Songs You Have to Wear This Week in one week? Good lord, you're in a good mood aren't you? Sincerely, me. PS; get Simon Neil at the top of that Cool List or you'll have me to hear from, kay?



Today in Geometry someone wrote a poem on the desk next to me. It wasn't anyone in my class. I find it fascinating when people write stuff on public surfaces. Bridges, the bathroom walls of Barnes and Noble, geometry desks, whatever. Not an especially good poem but it was fascinating. My teacher had to drag the Calculus teacher that teaches first block to shift through tests to find the culprit. I whizzed through proofs and ate candy corn. This class is actually very cool. We start a new unit tomorrow, and I will miss being shouted at to be louder, somehow, by my group.



Oh Jesus, just remembered, I'm, presenting my bridge project tomorrow. Need to review that. I'm 6th to present. ie unavoidable. Now I'm really upset about it!



My gym teacher is annoyed because I'm not doing anything. It's odd because I never did anything before. Like I said last time, we're doing adventure courses that aren't mandatory, but you're supposed to earn 10 points by helping out. Climbing 5 points, spotting 2, holding the ladder 2, helping with harnesses 1, all that. I got five today although I really deserved one. What's the point of being forced to put on a harness? I will never know. Mine didn't fit me. She says I need to help out...but...no...I'm not. It's super pretentious bs, that class. If my class weren't so occasionally lovely I would hate it.

I'm going to a Halloween party Friday and I can't wait. Still need to establish my pre-Florence plans for Halloween night. I'm far too sentimental to want to miss Halloween entirely.



"Jeremy, there are many things I would do for you, but scraping a hole out of the wintery earth with my bare hands to bury a dog you ran over, is not one of them". Oh Peep Show, how I love you.



So, here's an interesting thing that's happening. There's this guy at school who wont leave me alone. it is in no way a likelike(haha)thing. he just thinks I'm lonely, thinks we're friends, pesters me the whole time. He went to my middle school. He's this super left-winged Love And Peace idiot and it drives me mad. Also, he's so optimistic it makes me want to scream. LET ME BE STRESSED, OKAY? Plus, he asks questions relentlessly. Normally I don't really have problems with you interrupting me reading to ask me something, but not every time you see me reading just for the sake of asking! Who does that? I have two classes, lunch, the bus, and most mornings with him and if someone genuinely annoys you, this can suck. I'm SUCH a bitch, I know, for being so rude to him, but like, he's driving me mad. Plus, I'm not the most outgoing person in the party, so if anyone spends that much time with me I'm liking to be one big ball of frustration. Let alone someone I am growing to hate. What's a back-stabbing teenage girl to do?

When it comes down to it, studying comes first. Bye guys. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment