Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dude, I have a science project.

Hey.



I should be doing homework right now. I've a ton of science homework this weekend--we were supposed to have none so we could work on our project(which--shit--I need to actually work on, like, now, to get a first drat together by Friday) but then she's like, oh hey here's an ENTIRE LAB for you to do for Monday. And I'm like, oh dear, because I am gonna fail this project and I NEED a good grade because my test/quiz grade, which is a big part of the overall grade, is only an 88% and I need like a 90%-ish. And the project is huge and I haven't even researched enough and I just realised the whole thing is such a mess.


Also, there's no way to change the massive title picture a far as I currently know. So live with it. Because I'm not an artist and it's the best blog design I've ever done. Although what with all the tinkering around with the layout, that wasted up an enormous chunk of my weekend. You know what I should have done? RESEARCHED STARS. But no, I really needed to meticulously study every shade of gray Blogger has to offer for text for fifteen minutes. That's totally a good use of time.



Did you hear about Peter? Like, it was crack this time. I'm sorry Peter. there's so many cheap jokes bloggers like to use about you, when actually you're a lot smarter, creative, and interesting than the rest o them. So I won't do that. BUT, it's a shame, because I've been randomly itching for some more 'Shambles stuff lately. Also, his jewelry line! Heard about that. Albion Trinkery. I like it. I like unisex jewelry. And his whole Albion shtick. And he's such a male model. It's Peter so it's a bit messy but nonetheless I like it.

This weekend is basically me watching Shooting tars, eating Pot Noodle, doing homework, and getting bored. Oh, have you seen the Tim Minchin Buzzcocks episode yet? It was love times ten. Noel and Paloma are so adorable. And so is Tim, but that much was already known. When tim and Paloma got on the table and danced to Too Many Broken Hearts for like fifteen seconds, I was an explosion of emotions. Everything between "Tim, you are fantastic" and "Paloma, I wish I was you", all the Ural things. and then was Noel's ramble about Tim moving in on his wife, and Noel calling Tim a Goat in A Waistcoat. Wonderful. And, amazing moment, when Paloma was like 'Chris martin's a scientologist" and Tim says "Really?" and Paloma says "No". I died laughing. Classic Buzzcocks, Tim's a genius, and everything else in this series so far doesn't even come close to this episode.

The new Peep Show isn't up yet. I really wanna know about superhans' new band, Man Feelings. And the baby! It seems the baby won't be in the series that much, but nonetheless, a baby's a baby. And a Mark Corrigan baby is bound to be super amazing.

I love Christmas music. I can play a few songs on piano, but I'm gonna get some more stuff soon. My favorite one is Silent night, no question. I enjoy the classics.

Oh, yesterday I bought a little kinda lizard snake mythical statue thing. Tiny but adorable, and rather gothic in a kinda toned down way. I love it and thought it might be worth mentioning in a really pointless sort of way.

Spanish fashion how was possibly the worst experience of the year to date. I hated what I was wearing, everyone stared, everyone laughed, and some girl made me put on fucking millions of neon bracelets that made the whole experience just gruesome. We modelled, and I couldn't do anything so I walked and didn't even point to my clothing. Part of it was me having a heartbeat like a jackhammer that stopped most normal functions, another part was that I really dislike my airhead of a teacher. Apparently we are getting graded on our 'modelling skills'. Excuse me? Our modelling skils? you mean, those which are completely disconnected from SPANISH? Oh yeah, those, that makes since. Give me a D, I don't care, I'd rather get a D and have the grace of a hamster and speak Spanish, than get an A for being Kate Moss and not know how to construct a single sentence in Spanish, and anyone who thinks otherwise is frankly downright moronic. Including her. I like this semester, but this class is the cornerstone of all my rare unhappiness about it.

That and oh yeah, STARS. And a partner who doesn't check his e-mail or write notes or do anything. Or me, who apparently does nothing either. Oh dear, this whole horrible mess.

Since this whole thing basically ties back to superstressnovas, I'll leave you with some pseudo post-apocalyptic space stuff.




Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment