Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Something Like 15,000 Done

good evening all.

Everyone keeps putting their own twists on NaNoWriMo as a world. ie. "NaNoSuicidal", "NaNoTired", and John green's mad Finish A Draft Of your Novel thing he came up with. I won't bore you with my own although I'd be a liar if I said it hadn't crossed my mind. In fact I could do it anyway and use "I'm done with writing" as my allaby, or I can tell you honestly I'm just totally vapid and devoid of creativity, kay? Now that that's out of the way.

It's 9:15 and I have tomorrow off but I still need to do all my writing for the day, my God. My story is about as good as anyone's in this insane writing marathon, if quite a lot worse, and it's not that much fun to write. Right now for example I want to do madness dances to Typical girls by the Slits, watch new Buzzcocks episodes, and play an uber simple Jingle Bells on my piano. But allas, it's going to be a long night. I'm going to muktitask.

Dammit it's too hard. Noel Fielding, stop being awesome and making me wonder why I don't find you a pretentious imbecile! Sigh. Like mentioned, someone added the new Nevermind the Buzzcocks episodes that I can't get here to YouTube, finally, and It's crazy. I was so infatuated with this show last year that I'm not sure I've actually come to terms with the idea that I AM WATCHING NEW BUZZCOCKS EPISODES FOR THE FIRST TIME WOW WOW WOW. well to be fair I only saw the Mark Ronson one so far. Buzzcocks is slow and lazy and needs to be put to rest in some ways but I love it. Paul Foot basically is the coolest guy ever, Tine Tempah is way more interesting than most of his music would let on(although is Frisky the catchiest song ever? Um. Yeah.), Alicia is really nice, Molly is smarter than you'd expect, and Phil/Noel basically are just amazing. As for Mr. Ronson, I find him so confusing. My iPod does have some of his work and yet for some reason, I'm aware that Oh My God is horrendously terrible. I'm also aware that I hate his hair and his clothes and his "I know so much about hip hop and I play bass aren't I so cool?" thing make me want to attack him with a chainsaw. But whenever I see interviews, recent interviews, he does the awkwardly adorable charm thing which I am a sucker for. I love his randomly annoying monotone drawl thing, it's cute, okay? it's probably all an act, but whatever....he's so adorable and so annoying. And it's so obvious when he's reading an autocue. What am I to make of him?

I took a break to write 800 words. Yaaaaay.

6 days. Wow. It's gonna be tough to update all of this.

The midterm was...alright. I didn't do terribly well, I think, but I don't find out exactly till Friday. My teacher let us see our total grades, minus the midterm, a few days ago and I'm at a 90% which is definitely a few percent above average so I'm thinking I'm not completely screwed whatever happens. Science is a tough. I hate electricity so much I could scream and I hate how exhausted I am every science class. And labs. Uuuugh, labs are the worst things ever.

I also found out I have to do a science research paper at some point in the not so distant future. 5-10 pages. Not impossible but definitely longer than has ever been required for me before. If you're interested in regular rants about my 8th grade English teacher then I'd recommend my old blog, but put simply, we did not write. Ever. We did not write. the biggest fact-based writing assignment I got, I swear to God, was a minimum of three pages. and not only that, anything above three and a half was DISCOURAGED. Like, what the hell? She didn't even appreciate good writing. It could be 6th grade level for all she cared! this was May and by this time I couldn't be botheredwith what my English teacher thought of me so I was basically like "here's my rather dry five-draft six-page essay on Mark Twain. Have fun :D". Basically, now I'm not really prepared to...like, write. So I'm scared. But we get to chose our topic so, like, yay.

I got a 95% on a math test and we get to add mistakes, It's a complicated system she proposed, but I could work my way back up to a 100%. Which is cool. Except I do miss my triangles now that we have to do those silly quadrilaterals. Triangles rule, okay? That's just a fact. We did a little project that counted as quiz, my group, and got a 60% so there goes my A for term 1. And I got stuck with that girl in the class who you wonder how they were able to get into the class because she's a bimbo. Today my geo. teacher talked to me at lunch--she hovers around the lunch room, blah blah blah--about helping her, not that there was a ton to be helped with, whatever way you looked at it.

I failed a Spanish listening quiz but frankly I do not care one bit. The teacher's a bitch. Fact. I just get through it best I can. I quite like the crackle in the headphones in the language lab. That is all.

We played matball, again. Come on. With the same teams, and I have the worst team ever. I did stuff this time. For some reason the atmosphere was less scary. A lot less scary. I can't even explain myself on this front, but anyway Io got a point...or run...or whatever it's called in that game. Afterwards my teacher was like "now, you have to shake hands with someone on the other team.." and this two girls I talk to who always get me to participate shouted my name and raced each other to shake my hands. it was cool. today we played what was basically Evil Matball because it was physically impossible for you not to play. And the moment finally came when I failed to kick the ball. The inevitability that that would happen at some point was staring me in the face, I know. Game is evil and I hate it. I also wish we'd go outside again soon. I hate these indoor games so much.

PSMOTP;

*Superhans gets stuck in bathroom* 'What's wrong with the door?"
Jez; "oh, it's funny, Hans, you have to lift the handle then twis--"
SH; "this is BULLSHIT" *kicks door down*.

Spectacular moment.

Countdown; 16 days and I can't wait.

the sad thing is how little there is to update on. I have so much homework tomorrow.

So far this month I have become addicted to Love The Way You Lie, had a computer crash, and got a thing that looks like a brain from some art show.

If you ever thought I was interesting at all, which you should not, then you will be disappointed today. Sorry. It's 10:52 and I'm very tired already and still wanna watch peep Show tonight. And i'm hungry. To the Pringles.

I'm reading another Alice walker book. I'm happy. I loooooove Alice Walker, she's seriously my favorite author. But I couldn't write like her. Ever. or even attempt to try to copy. it's just far too good.

In gym, some girl said I look too innocent for anyone to try to get me out. And I was like, um, okay? Sure?

Also people keep saying it's gonna snow any day now but the weather is being nice. Leave me alone, winter.

Anyone, um, that's about it because I still need to write. Sorry. I am SO tried.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment