Saturday, November 20, 2010

all things purple are all things divine

The title quoth Oprah. Yeah, I don't care.

Are your eyes okay with the overwhelming purpleness of my blog? If my blog is supposed to represent my brain, then personally it is neither tacky birds flying over horizons or lo-fi off-white sophistication. And that is all blogger offers for backgrounds.

I bought the Color Purple on DVD some weeks ago and finally watched it yesterday. 'tis my favorite book and arguably my favorite movie. My sister watched it with me. I had to tiptoe around the answers to some of her questions--she's 12--but one could tell it was captivating for her. I guess it goes to show how great a story it is. She doesn't watch many movies or TV but she seemed to enjoy it a lot. Basically anyone can see it and be moved by it. Now, I wanna learn Miss Celie's Blues on piano and dye my blog purple.

My mother's returning on Wednesday. I get two NMEs, a trip to the mall, and possibly a Pulled Apart By Horses CD. Love it.

I got high honors on my report card(just). I'm pleased.

I'm a pretentious egotistical wanna be fashion blogger idiot with a busy weekend(School play--Rent-- today, piano lesson, homework, NaNo, hopefully HarryfreakinPotter tomorrow) and I've never done a Picture Post before. And I want to. So there.

Celie and Shug, random tumblr thing, what I found searching for the Antlers, Jez and Mark nach, Bellamy, Jonsi and Alex(so. cute.), Celie, the Boys In the band.


Crap. I'm not interesting enough for this, but I had fun.
I'm gonna sleep. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment