Thursday, September 29, 2011

no time to do anything. so I post songs.

Hello there, autumn! You're wonderful but I have such little time to enjoy anything outside of school. So, I'll post a...playlist? of ten songs? Is that cool? I hope so. There's no theme to anything of this. It probably won't be worth listening to.

1. Active Child - Hanging On



2. Bjork - Virus



3. Bon Iver - Holocene



4. Elliott Smith - Independence Day



5. Freelance Whales - Location(it sounds like a over-edited tumblr photo, but forgive me--it is a guilty pleasure)



6. Gold panda - Quitters Raga



7. Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks



8. Joanna Newsom - Peach Plum Pear



9. Laura Marling - My Manic and I



10. Neutral Milk hotel - Holland 1945



11. Oren Lavie - Her Morning Elegance



I should fashion myself a taste in music one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment